Foothills Dermatology & Facial Plastic Surgery
7418 North La Cholla Boulevard
Tucson, AZ 85741
Phone: (520) 731-1110
Monday–Friday: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
There are many ways you can arrive at looking your best. If you live in Green Valley, Sierra Vista, or another nearby community and are considering facial plastic surgery or advanced dermatology services, visit the specialists at Foothills Dermatology & Facial Plastic Surgery in Tucson, AZ. Our practice combines the talents of two highly trained physicians along with a staff devoted to your total care. We look forward to meeting you and having you in our care.
A Full-Service Practice
As our name suggests, our doctors perform a wide range of facial plastic surgery procedures and both medical and cosmetic dermatology services. Visit the following pages to learn more about our practice:
- Dr. Jerold Olson is a board-certified facial plastic surgeon and rhinoplasty specialist who performs a full range of cosmetic and reconstructive procedures for the face, including facelift, eyelid surgery and nose reshaping.
- Dr. Katherine Orlick is a board-certified dermatologist offering both clinical and cosmetic dermatology services. You can trust her for treatments including BOTOX® Cosmetic, acne therapy, and skin cancer treatment.
- Dr. Mindy Powell is a board-certified dermatologist who specializes in general dermatology care treating acne, eczema, and other skin conditions.
- Our staff members are talented treatment professionals who perform many of our cosmetic skin care services and help make your visit with us as pleasant and satisfying as possible.
- Why should you choose us? Learn about the special dynamic you encounter when you visit our dual-specialty practice.
We know that when you choose us for cosmetic or medical treatments, you will have access to a team of providers who puts your care and satisfaction at the very top of their priorities. But don’t just take our word for it – you can read patient testimonials to see what just a few of our happy patients have said about their experience.Back to Top